for updates and announcements on job openings and opportunities at chashama! We currently do not have any open positions.
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Schedule: 3 Days Per Week, Eight Hours Per Day. Some Weekends and Evenings Required.
Benefits: PTO, Staff Lunch, Vacation
The Administrative Assistant will be an integral part of chashama's Administrative team and will work closely with Accounting, Office Management, and Development as well as collaboratively with all department on various projects, events and daily administration of the organization.
Functions & Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to)
◦ Assist with management of organizational database, records and tasks, pulling data and making reports.
◦ Correspondence with clients, vendors and constituents in regards to supplies, event production, artist recruitment, programming, operations and development.
◦ Assist with Volunteer Management for Special Events & Development related events.
◦ Provide administrative support for General Manager, Accounting and IT.
◦ Provide administrative support for office staff with internal operations, data entry, correspondence.
◦ Run errands around the City when needed.
◦ Assistance to Artistic Director and Executive Assistant when needed.
◦ Clerical Work:Organizing and Refiling of Sensitive Documents.
◦ Supply Procurement, checking inventory, re-ordering when needed.
◦ Conduct Research, Organize Data and Materials, Record and Distribute Meeting Minutes.
◦ Assist General Manager & Accounting with Expense Reports, Credit Card Transaction Reports.
◦ Assistance with making changes to Website Content, Social Media platforms.
Qualifications & Requirements
◦ Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Must have above average Excel skills. Applicant will be tested.
◦ Must be organized, extremely detail oriented, have close reading skills.
◦ Applicant should have excellent communication, time-management and problem solving skills.
◦ Must have excellent grammar and ability to draft, edit and proofread documents and correspondence with little supervision.
◦ Must have above average IT skills to troubleshoot problems around office when IT Manager is not in.
◦ Special consideration will be given to candidates with Filemaker, MYSQL, Wordpress, Microsoft BI, Analytics experience.
◦ Technical familiarity is necessary.
◦ Able to exercise sound judgement when making various decisions and have discretion regarding sensitive information.
◦ Must be able to tackle several ongoing projects simultaneously, working independently as well as collaboratively within a close knit team. A strong sense of initiative is a must. Follow up is essential.
◦ Must be a quick and curious learner.
Please email your resume, and cover letter with subject line: Administrative Assistant to email@example.com. We are an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity in our workplace.